Find your perfect running form!

As you may know there are tons of videos on Youtube, and Vimeo about proper running form, barefoot running, best running technique... you name it, but so far this in my opinion is one of the best running videos ever, it is well explain with physics, physiological and anatomic principles that will give you all the details about running economy and efficiency. Watch it as many times as you wish and apply all this concepts if you want to improve your form.

Gold Coast Airport Marathon - Queensland Australia

I am racing on the Gold Coast Airport Marathon (5-6 July 2014), and since I watched and applied Dr. Cucuzella's techniques my running has improved heaps. Although I still use my trainers when running I have noticed such improvement is almost incredible.




Queensland Aquathlon Campionship 2014
See you on the next post.

Oscar Mendez
Remember to Swim, Bike, Run with Energia Sports

Unknown

Triathlon Officer, Triathlete wannabe and starting to do Trail Running lately

No comments:

Post a Comment